All hats are ethically made in Indonesia! Topiku offers a casual baseball cap made entirely from waste materials. They offer individual orders and custom orders for businesses.
- Topiku is transparent about their production; all hats are made by artisans in Cigondewah, Indonesia.
- Topiku is transparent about where they source their raw materials, detailing the process of collecting materials to recycle into their hats.
- Topiku pays their artisans a living wage, nearly double the local minimum wage.
- To empower artisans, Topiku collaborates with local home industries in Cigondewah; they allow makers to work from home and are the only employer of women in the neighborhood.
- Topiku hats are made of 100% recycled and upcycled materials salvaged from landfills.
- Topiku ships their products in recyclable packaging.